Friday, May 27, 2011

Loving My New Life!!!!!!!!

So, I quit my job  on Wednesday and on Thursday spent 8am-2pm preparing 750 lunches in North Minneapolis to help support the volunteer workers that are cleaning up the area. Today, I awoke feeling like a new person advising myself that I am going to live today like it is the last day of my life.

I went to breakfast at the Avenue Eatery which is the coffee shop I used to manage until a couple of days ago and then after spent my day looking at all of my options to come to the conclusion that I have so many that it is hard to choose. I am so blessed. Let's focus on the dinner at hand that I prepared for a very good friend I have not seen in a while.

I decided top prepare a bacon wrapped filet mingot with red and yellow peppers, lobster with butter & garlic, pan fried corn and steamed rice. The best meal's in the world are the one where you get to dig and the refrigerator of someone else and hope for the best. Oh!!!! While digging I found a bottle of champagne....Who knows if it's good but you have get to paid the cook...... Right?  LOL...MMMmmm...Champagne is not bad..Let's see what my bud thinks about the food. Loving my new life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment