Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shefzilla Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shefzilla: Conquering Haute Cuisine at Home


So, a few weeks ago my other half tells me about this cookbook that he was going to get for me by Chef Stewart Woodman (former owner of Heidi's in Minneapolis). I was so excited because I had heard some great things about him, his wife/partner and his cooking. I promised myself that during my break from school I would take the time to try a few of the recipes in the book. I have read it from cover to cover and I love it!

 I was like a kid in a candy store when my sweetie walked up to me today with a second copy autographed with a personal message from "Shefzilla" himself wishing me the best of luck with my culinary career!!!!! How cool!!!! Who knows if I will ever get to meet him in person but, its always nice to know that he was nice enough to take the time to converse and sign my book.

Thanks Sweetie for my gift and Thanks Chef Woodman!!!!!!!!

I hope to meet you one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment