Sunday, November 4, 2012

No Reservations Last Episode On Monday!

Tony Bourdain on the rollercoaster Cyclone on Coney Island



To all those who are fans of the books Kitchen Confidential and A Cook's Tour or the show No Reservations; are devastated right now. Sitting here watching the Travel Channel and it flashes across the screen that the last episode of No Reservations airs Monday 8 CT. For years I have watched Anthony Bourdain on his culinary excursions and on occasion while watching his show and drinking a few glasses of wine I would get inspired to go into the kitchen and try to create my versions of what I think he would enjoy eating if he came to my home for dinner. I am quite sure he has tons to keep him busy but, No Reservations will be missed. Can't wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment