Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My New Life Continued!!!

As you all know I am starting my personal chef business and adding baking as a new addition to the business. While thinking about all that I have to do while packing for my move, don't forget I am starting this business in a different state. I thought this would be a great way to assist those who may want to start a business but may not know how. Once a week I will submit an article on the things that are very important to get your business off the ground. Please remember I am not an attorney or a business advisor but, a person with a passion to own something of my own. So, please note my way of doing things may not be the best for you so, always consult an attorney first.

I will touch base on subjects such as:

  • Is a small business for you?
  • Following your passion
  • Choosing a form of business
  • Writing a business plan
  • Registering your business name
  • Tax ID # Do you need it or not?
  • Licenses and Permits
  • State and Local Taxes
  • Can I run this business from home?
  • Financing
  • Marketing
STAY TUNED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment